We collect certain information or data about you when you use this website.
This includes questions, queries or feedback you leave, including:
- your email address if you send an email to Skinny Tan
- your IP address, and details of which web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, page tagging techniques to help us improve the website (cookies)
- details to allow you to access information or offers about Skinny Tan, e.g., an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose for which you provide it)
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us,
- if you’ve asked us to provide you with information about products, offers, or events.
Where your data is stored
We store any data on our servers within the US. However, as Skinny Tan is an international business, any data may be viewed outside of the US by our staff in the UK or AU. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk. We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it. We won’t share your information with any other organizations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Payment transactions are always encrypted.
Tip No 4 - Prolong your Color!
To make sure your tan endures, you need to keep the skin hydrated. Drink lots of water and apply moisturizers.More tips and advice